Become a Friend of the National Gallery of Ireland and be part of our community of art lovers!
Members of the Friends enjoy exclusive benefits including unlimited free entry to all exhibitions. We are a charity, and every membership is vital to support our work. Your membership helps the Gallery to acquire new artworks to enrich the national collection, as well as supporting the exhibitions programme. Read more about how your membership makes a difference.
Thank you for your support!
- Free unlimited entry to exhibitions
- Friends Fortnight: an annual two-week festival in February, celebrating our members, with exclusive daily events
- Lectures and tours/events, including some virtual via ZOOM, sharing knowledge and behind-the-scenes stories about Gallery exhibitions and projects
- Exclusive access to digital content, including an archive of videos and art-history talks and lecture series on YouTube
- Weekly email newsletter sharing new events and Gallery news for Friends
- 10% discount in the Gallery Shop with special promotions
- 10% discount in the Gallery Café
- 20% discount on selected online events organised by the Education team
- Early-bird booking for selected online events
- Copy of each issue of The Gallery magazine
- Knowing that your membership makes a difference and directly supports the work of the Gallery
- By email: [email protected]
- By phone: +353 (0) 1 661 9877
- In person: Visit us at the Membership Desk in the Gallery’s Millennium Wing (opposite the Gallery Shop). The desk is open Monday–Saturday during Gallery opening hours (except bank holidays).