Renew your membership with the Friends of the National Gallery of Ireland
Your support makes all the difference! By renewing your Friends of the National Gallery of Ireland membership, you will continue to be entitled to an array of enviable benefits with the knowledge that you are actively contributing to the care of the nation’s collection of Irish and European fine art.
If you would like to change or upgrade your membership, please contact our Friends Office by emailing [email protected], or calling 01 661 9877.
All members of the Friends enjoy 12 months of the following benefits:
- Free unlimited entry to all ticketed exhibitions*
- Access to the Members’ Room overlooking Merrion Square. Open during Gallery hours, with tea and coffee facilities and free wifi**
- Early bird booking for selected Gallery events
- Exclusive members-only events offering deeper engagement with your national collection and special ‘hear-it-first’ knowledge
- Members-only discounts:
- 10% discount in Gallery Shop (15% Christmas shopping day discount)
- 10% discount in Gallery Café
- 10% discount on Gallery events such as Tipple with Art, and more
- 10% discount on customised prints
- 20% discount on selected Education events associated with temporary exhibitions
- Discounts on movie screenings (including a 10-minute talk on a related artwork)
* Pre-booking advised to avoid disappointment. See FAQs for further information.
** Very occasionally, the Members’ Room may be temporarily unavailable. Members will be alerted in advance.