Renew your membership with the Friends of the National Gallery of Ireland
Thank you for being part of our community. Our mission is to bring people and art together. We are fortunate to interact with so many people, like you, with whom we share a deep love for the Gallery. We are a charity, and every membership is vital to support our work.
Your membership helps the Gallery to acquire new artworks to enrich the national collection, as well as supporting the exhibitions programme. Read more about how your membership makes a difference.
- Free unlimited entry to exhibitions
- Friends Fortnight: an annual two-week festival in February, celebrating our members, with exclusive daily events
- Lectures and tours/events, including some virtual via ZOOM, sharing knowledge and behind-the-scenes stories about Gallery exhibitions and projects
- Exclusive access to digital content, including an archive of videos and art-history talks and lecture series on YouTube
- Weekly email newsletter sharing new events and Gallery news for Friends
- 10% discount in the Gallery Shop with special promotions
- 10% discount in the Gallery Café
- 20% discount on selected online events organised by the Education team
- Early-bird booking for selected online events
- Copy of each issue of The Gallery magazine
When you click on the button above, you will be taken to our ticketing and membership website called Ticketsolve. You need to log into your existing account to renew your current membership.
If you would like to change or upgrade your membership, please contact our Friends Office by emailing [email protected], or calling 01 661 9877.
If you have any questions about membership of the Friends of the National Gallery of Ireland
contact the Friends team on
+353 (0) 1 661 9877 or [email protected]