We are delighted to welcome groups of all kinds to the Gallery, from language schools to college students, clubs, and cruise passengers! All groups must book a time slot for their visit, which can be done via the links below.
Book a group visit
All groups must book a time slot for their visit. Find out more about how to book your group visit.
Code of conduct
Please read the following before you visit the Gallery with your group:
- One teacher/group leader for every 15 students
- Group leaders/teachers must stay with their group at all times
- Group leaders and students must follow the instructions of Gallery security attendants, tour guides and information-desk staff
- Group leaders and students will be asked to wear identification badges
- Leave bags and coats on buses, when possible. Cloakroom space is very limited.
During your visit:
- Do not touch any artwork (including sculpture)
- Do not run or shout
- Do not eat or drink in the gallery spaces
- Do not smoke
- Do not drop rubbish
- Do not take photographs of artworks that are in copyright or any artworks in temporary exhibitions. Find out how to know if you can take a photo of an artwork.
This code of conduct ensures a positive experience for all visitors to the National Gallery of Ireland.
Thank you for your cooperation!