Under our statutes the affairs of the National Gallery of Ireland are entrusted to the Board of Governors and Guardians who are responsible for policy and oversight. The statutes provide for a post of a Director, who is appointed by the Board, and is responsible for the operation of the institution.
The activities of the the National Gallery of Ireland are provided by four key divisions: Collections and Research; Public Engagement; Corporate Services and Development.
Office of the Director
- Director: Sean Rainbird
- Manager, Director's Office: Jacinta Benetti
- Legal and Compliance Manager: Jane Brennan
Tel: + 353 1 6633502 Email: [email protected]
Senior Management Team
- Director of Corporate Services: Patricia Golden
- Head of Collections and Research: Kim Smit
- Head of Audience Development and Stakeholder Engagement: Andrew Hetherington