Membership: Join today
Be part of it! By becoming a member of the Friends you are supporting the Gallery and enjoying exclusive benefits!
All members of the Friends enjoy 12 months of the following benefits:
- Free unlimited entry to all ticketed exhibitions*
- Access to the Members’ Room overlooking Merrion Square. Open during Gallery hours, with tea and coffee facilities and free wifi**
- Early bird booking for selected Gallery events
- Exclusive members-only events offering deeper engagement with your national collection and special ‘hear-it-first’ knowledge
- Members-only discounts:
- 10% discount in Gallery Shop (15% Christmas shopping day discount)
- 10% discount in Gallery Café
- 10% discount on Gallery events such as Tipple with Art, and more
- 10% discount on customised prints
- 20% discount on selected Education events associated with temporary exhibitions
- Discounts on movie screenings (including a 10-minute talk on a related artwork)
* Pre-booking advised to avoid disappointment. See FAQs for further information.
** Very occasionally, the Members’ Room may be temporarily unavailable. Members will be alerted in advance.
How to join or give the gift of membership
Please note: When you click on the link above, you will be brought to our ticketing website called Ticketsolve. You will be asked to log into your account, or create a new account, before you can complete your purchase.
Alternatively, you can drop into the Gallery and find out more from the team of volunteers at the front desks or from the staff at the ticket desk.
For Friends wishing to sign up for direct debit membership, you can download the direct debit form here
Email and phone
You can also email [email protected] or phone us on +353 1 661 9877. Our phone line is looked after by volunteers who will transfer your call through to the ticket desk or Friends office for financial transactions.