Sundays in June, 3pm-4pm
Every week, a different theme represented in the collection will be explored. The sessions comprise a discussion followed by a practical workshop encouraging each child to discover works of art for themselves. The workshops will continue on Sundays in July and August.
2 June - Design a Gallery with Beth O’Halloran
9 June - Shadow and Light with John O’Connell
16 June - Wearable Art with Katy Fitzpatrick
23 June - Capturing Clouds with Kitty Rogers
30 June - Celebrate! with Louise Neiland
Suitable for children aged 4-10. The workshops are free and last 50 minutes in Room 17. Numbers limited to 40.
In association with
Important details about the Family Programme!
• Numbers are limited to 40 on a first-come, first-served basis
• The programme is free and lasts one hour
• Suitable for children between ages 4 and 10, and involves activities for adults and children working together under the guidance of a qualified tutor
• Children should be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times
• As our works of art are precious we would ask you not to touch them
Please Note: Places are limited, so come early to avoid disappointment.
Find out about upcoming Family Programme workshops