These workshops are for babies and their grown-ups, and take place the 3rd Monday of each month. The workshops are repeated at 12pm and 2pm to suit your routine. They are a fun and relaxing way for your babies to socialise and to explore new colours, textures and sounds as well as getting comfortable in the National Gallery!
Monday 18 January, 12pm & 2pm
Fun with Colour, with Kate Dick (Atrium)
Booking opens 12 January
Monday 15 February, 12pm & 2pm
Musical Babies, with Beth O’Halloran (Atrium)
Booking opens 9 February
Monday 21 March, 12pm & 2pm
Sensory Adventures, with Kitty Rogers (MWS)
Booking opens 15 March
Monday 18 April, 12pm & 2pm
Discover Colours, with Frances Coghlan (MWS)
Booking opens 12 April
Monday 16 May, 12pm & 2pm
Texture and Touch, with Kate Dick (MWS)
Booking opens 10 May
Monday 20 June, 12pm & 2pm
Exploring Sounds, with Edel Campbell (Atrium)
Booking opens 14 June
- Numbers limited to 10 babies.
- Booking is essential at email@example.com.
- When booking, please state clearly which time you prefer, and also your baby’s name and age.
- Workshops are free and last c. 35 minutes.
- Suitable for babies who are not yet walking.
- Babies must be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times.
- Workshops take place in the Atrium and the Millennium Wing Studio (MWS). The location may be subject to change; please check in at the information desk, on arrival, to confirm location.
In association with
Find out more about Matheson Foundation