- Event type:
- Families and Children
Family Drop-in Creative Corner | Artist Inspirations with Joe Coveney
Getting a family ready and out the door is not the easiest task, even if you have been up since the crack of dawn! In order to work with your schedule, we have created a new format of FREE themed workshops which you can drop into at any time from 11.30am to 1.30pm on Sundays.
Inspired by the collection and our exhibitions, these workshops are suitable for tiny tots (about 18 months) up to age 8. You can choose to stay for as long or as short a time as works for you.
The space will be divided by age group and ability, and each child will be encouraged by Artist and NGI Education Assistant Caomhán Mac Con Iomaire and the week's guest artist to create their own work on the week's theme.
- Sundays 11.30am to 1.30pm
- No booking necessary
- Suitable for children aged 18 months to 8 years
- Drop in and out as suits your family
- Numbers are limited to 40 at any one time
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times
- Takes place in the Atrium