Saturdays, 3pm, Free.
30 November: Fireside tales with Susan Farrelly
7 December: Decorating the Christmas tree! with Andrew Brown
14 December: Winter Wonderland with Clare Henderson
Important details about the Family Programme!
• Numbers are limited to 30 on a first-come, first-served basis
• The programme is free, lasts one hour and takes place in Room 17 on Level 1, except where specified
• Suitable for children between ages 4 and 10, and involves activities for adults and children working together under the guidance of a qualified tutor
• Children should be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times
• As our works of art are precious we would ask you not to touch them
Family Programme Co-Ordinator: Frances Coghlan
Family Programme in association with Matheson
Visit the Matheson Giving Programme Page