Have fun exploring colours, shapes and sounds with storytelling and art! Workshops take place at 2pm. For ages 3 and under and their grown-ups.
Friday 20 November, 2pm: Picture of Me, with Frances Coghlan. (Booking for this workshop is now open.)
Saturday 21 October, 2pm: Picture of Me, with Frances Coghlan. PLEASE NOTE THIS WORKSHOP IS NOW BOOKED OUT
Friday 18 December, 2pm: Santa Claus is coming to town! with Beth O'Halloran (booking opens 14 December).
Saturday 19 December, 2pm: Santa Claus is coming to town! with Beth O'Halloran (booking opens 14 December).
- Numbers limited to 15 tiny tots.
- Workshops take place in the Millennium Wing Studio on level 1.*
- Booking is essential at firstname.lastname@example.org and opens the Monday before each workshop.
- When booking, please state clearly your preferred day, and your child’s name and age.
- The programme is free and lasts 35 minutes.
- Suitable for children from walking to age 3.
- Involves activities for adults and children working together under the guidance of a qualified tutor.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times.
- Supervisor: Louise McGrath.
* The location of the workshop may be subject to change. Please check in at the information desk, on arrival, to confirm location.
In association with
Find out more about Matheson Foundation