Tiny Tots Workshops
PLEASE NOTE - THESE WORKSHOPS WILL RESUME AGAIN IN SEPTEMBER
Have fun exploring colours, shapes and sounds with storytelling and art! Workshops take place at 2pm. For ages 3 and under and their grown-ups.
Friday 16 September & Saturday 17 September
A Kaleidoscope of Colour, with Beth O' Halloran
Booking opens 12 September
Friday 21 October & Saturday 22 October
Lions and Tigers and Bears! With Susan Farrelly
Booking opens 17 October
Friday 18 November & Saturday 19 November
Stormy Seas, with Kate Dick
Booking opens 14 November
Friday 16 December & Saturday 17 December
Twinkling Stars, with Edel Campbell (MWS)
Booking opens 12 December
- Numbers limited to 15 tiny tots.
- Booking is essential at firstname.lastname@example.org and opens the Monday before each workshop.
- When booking, please state clearly your preferred day, and your child’s name and age.
- The programme is free and lasts 35 minutes.
- Suitable for children from walking to age 3.
- Involves activities for adults and children working together under the guidance of a qualified tutor.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times.
- Workshops take place in the Atrium and the Millennium Wing Studio (MWS). The location of the workshop may be subject to change. Please check in at the information desk, on arrival, to confirm location.
In association with
Find out more about Matheson Foundation