Tiny Tots Workshops
Have fun exploring colours, shapes and sounds with storytelling and art!
Workshops take place at 2pm. For ages 3 and under and their grown-ups.
Friday 15 January & Saturday 16 January
A Starlight Adventure, with Susan Farrelly (Atrium)
Booking opens 11 January
Friday 19 February & Saturday 20 February
Fancy Hats, with Kitty Rogers (Atrium)
Booking opens 15 February
Friday 18 March & Saturday 19 March
Easter Eggs, with Frances Coghlan (MWS)
Booking opens 14 March
Friday 15 April & Saturday 16 April
A Voyage in a Ship!, with Edel Campbell (MWS)
Booking opens 11 April
Friday 20 May (Saturday 21 May is National Drawing Day so workshop will not take place)
Up in the Air!, with Beth O’Halloran (MWS)
Booking opens 16 May
Friday 17 June & Saturday 18 June
Flower Power, with Kate Dick (Atrium)
Booking opens 13 June
- Numbers limited to 15 tiny tots.
- Booking is essential at firstname.lastname@example.org and opens the Monday before each workshop.
- When booking, please state clearly your preferred day, and your child’s name and age.
- The programme is free and lasts 35 minutes.
- Suitable for children from walking to age 3.
- Involves activities for adults and children working together under the guidance of a qualified tutor.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times.
- Workshops take place in the Atrium and the Millennium Wing Studio (MWS). The location of the workshop may be subject to change. Please check in at the information desk, on arrival, to confirm location.
In association with
Find out more about Matheson Foundation