These workshops are for babies and their grown-ups, and take place the 3rd Monday of each month. From January 2015, the workshops are repeated at 12pm and 2pm to suit your routine. They are a fun and relaxing way for your babies to socialise and to explore new colours, textures and sounds as well as getting comfortable in the National Gallery!
19 January, 12pm & 2pm: Light and Shade with Joanne Drum (booking opens 13 Jan.)
16 February, 12pm & 2pm: Pat a Cake with Mary Noonan (booking opens 10 Feb.)
16 March, 12pm & 2pm: Fun with Colours! with Frances Coghlan (booking opens 10 Mar.)
20 April, 12pm & 2pm: Texture and Touch with Kate Dick (booking opens 14 Apr.)
18 May, 12pm & 2pm: Pattern and Shape with Edel Campbell (booking opens 12 May)
15 June, 12pm & 2pm: Musical Babies with Beth O’Halloran (booking opens 9 Jun)
20 July, 12pm & 2pm: A Rainbow of Colour with Beth O’Halloran (booking opens 14 Jul)
24 August, 12pm & 2pm:
Music and Sound with Kate Dick (booking opens 18 Aug)
- Numbers limited to 10 babies.
- Booking is essential and opens the Tuesday before each workshop. To book, email email@example.com
- When booking, please state clearly which time you prefer (12pm or 2pm), and also your baby’s name and age.
- The programme is free and lasts 35 minutes.
- Workshops take place in the Millennium Wing Studio on level 1.
- Suitable for babies who are not yet walking.
- Babies must be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times.
In association with
Find out more about Matheson Foundation