These workshops are for babies and their grown-ups, and take place the 3rd Monday of each month. The workshops are repeated at 12pm and 2pm to suit your routine. They are a fun and relaxing way for your babies to socialise and to explore new colours, textures and sounds as well as getting comfortable in the National Gallery!
Monday 19 October, 12pm & 2pm: Textiles and Textures, with Edel Campbell (booking opens 13 October).
Monday 16 November, 12pm & 2pm: My Senses, with Mary Noonan (booking opens 10 November).
Monday 14 December, 12pm & 2pm: Darkness and Light, with Joanne Drum (booking opens 8 December).
- Numbers limited to 10 babies.
- Booking is essential and opens the Tuesday before each workshop. To book, email email@example.com
- When booking, please state clearly which time you prefer (12pm or 2pm), and also your baby’s name and age.
- The programme is free and lasts 35 minutes.
- Workshops take place in the Millennium Wing Studio on level 1.
- Suitable for babies who are not yet walking.
- Babies must be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times.
In association with
Find out more about Matheson Foundation