These workshops are for babies and their grown-ups, and take place the 3rd Monday of each month (except April, where it will be on the 2nd Monday). The workshops are repeated at 12pm and 2pm to suit your routine. They are a fun and relaxing way for your babies to socialise and to explore new colours, textures and sounds as well as getting comfortable in the National Gallery! Workshop themes are inspired by the collection and our exhibitions such as The Hennessy Portrait Prize (until 26 March 2017) and Beyond Caravaggio (11 February – 14 May).
Monday 16 January, 12pm & 2pm
Faces with Kate Dick
Booking opens 10 January
Monday 20 February, 12pm & 2pm
Music and Drama with Beth O’Halloran
Booking opens 14 February
Monday 20 March, 12pm & 2pm
Darkness and Light, with Edel Campbell
Booking opens 14 March
Monday 10 April, 12pm & 2pm
Exploring Colour, with Frances Coghlan
Booking opens 4 April
- Numbers limited to 10 babies.
- Booking is essential at email@example.com. Book early when bookings open – places go fast!
- When booking, please state clearly which time you prefer, and also your baby’s name and age.
- Workshops are free and last c. 35 minutes.
- Suitable for babies who are not yet walking.
- Babies must be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times.
- Workshops take place in the Atrium. The location may be subject to change; please check in at the information desk, on arrival, to confirm location.