PLEASE NOTE - THESE WORKSHOPS WILL RESUME AGAIN IN SEPTEMBER
These workshops are for babies and their grown-ups, and take place the 3rd Monday of each month. The workshops are repeated at 12pm and 2pm to suit your routine. They are a fun and relaxing way for your babies to socialise and to explore new colours, textures and sounds as well as getting comfortable in the National Gallery!
Monday 19 September, 12pm & 2pm
Touch & Feel, with Edel Campbell
Booking opens 13 September
Monday 17 October, 12pm & 2pm
Shapes & Colours, with Mary Noonan
Booking opens 11 October
Monday 21 November, 12pm & 2pm
Musical Babies, with Beth O'Halloran
Booking opens 15 November
Monday 18 April, 12pm & 2pm
Discover Colours, with Frances Coghlan (MWS)
Booking opens 12 April
Monday 19 December, 12pm & 2pm
Shadow & Light, with Frances Coghlan
Booking opens 13 December
- Numbers limited to 10 babies.
- Booking is essential at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When booking, please state clearly which time you prefer, and also your baby’s name and age.
- Workshops are free and last c. 35 minutes.
- Suitable for babies who are not yet walking.
- Babies must be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times.
- Workshops take place in the Atrium and the Millennium Wing Studio (MWS). The location may be subject to change; please check in at the information desk, on arrival, to confirm location.
In association with
Find out more about Matheson Foundation